Pages

9/19/10

Homemade Poptarts

I have been making these homemade poptarts for a few weeks now and my kids like them quite a bit. They are soooo much healthier than store bought poptarts. They are very versitile also, meaning you can put any "filling" inside them. Here is the link to the original recipe.

Here are some of my own pictures of how to make them and they actually look like hers. mostly.


I find it easiest to cut the top off first.
This is how I freeze them the second time around (after cutting). That way I can make sure they are matched up by size correctly. I also only make 6 squares from one ziploc bag of dough. I cut in half once from side to side. I then cut each on of those in 3rds. You should have 3 on top and 3 on bottom. The original recipe calls for more but I found them to be too small.



enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment